I Am Porn hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website iamporn.com (hereinafter “iamporn.com” or the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to make a refund.
What Data We Collect?
The mentioned information and personal data are collected for such purposes:
- Improvement of our work and services;
- Improvement of our customer support;
- To send you notifications about changes and upgrades of our website;
- For marketing analysis purposes.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The collected personal information of our Website users is stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), processed by employees located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). This information can be transferred to our service providers (for example, for credit card payment processing).
Where We Store Your Personal Information?
We never disclose the information you share with us, except a few extraordinary cases described here:
- To our authorized service providers. These are the services for providing credit card processing, reduction of risks and frauds, content customization, analytics, Internet safety and site?s performance;
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.